Strategic Planning and Facilitation
Getting the facts about your business and it stakeholders can be a real challenge. You have to clarify the business problem, identify alternative solutions, make decisions, and establish direction that will have impact on your bottom-line. This requires a focus on getting the facts.
Leveraging extensive experience and a structured approach we lead you through a well developed and planned process to establish solutions to your business problems.
The process is about getting the facts straight and putting the pieces together.
Depending on your needs this could include:
- initial needs assessment including stakeholder analysis
- clear business problem definition, defined scope and deliverables
- pre and post program reviews
- strategic assessment and direction
- industry review and analysis
- swot, soar and gap analysis
- alternative solution analysis
- business productivity improvement analysis
- complete business analysis life cycle documentation
- plans addressing alternatives and a business case or
- presentation and summary of findings
Our approach is based in the Setability Analysis Model (SAM) to focus on those things that will fine tune your business environment so you achieve consistent measurable results that positively impact your bottom-line.
To Get the Facts contact us through email
Or Phone 1-866-559-8126 (toll free)
We will be glad to provide your more information.